Conditions of sale
- Prices charged will be those stated at despatch.
- Credit terms will be 30 days from end of month unless specifically agreed otherwise.
- VAT is not included in the printed prices but will be shown as an extra on the invoice.
- All previous price lists and quotations are cancelled.
- In the event of goods developing a manufacturing fault we will replace them, but in doing so we do not accept any liability, consequential or otherwise.
- Any specifications shown in the catalogue or price list are correct on going to press.
- Verbal prices / quotations will not be deemed valid.
- All goods supplied by Zoo Hardware Ltd remain the property of Zoo Hardware Ltd until paid in full.
- Minimum carriage paid orders for the UK mainland is £125 nett. Orders below this value will be charged £7.95. Northern Ireland / Ireland, £400 carriage paid or £18 per box.
- Claims for short deliveries must be notified within 7 days from date of signing to a member of our sales team, damaged goods need to be raised within 24 hours of signing.
- We do not offer a sale or return policy, however in the event that you need to return products to us for any reason the following procedures should help to ensure that we handle your request efficiently.
- Goods that have been held by you for longer than a period of six months from the date of invoice cannot be considered for return and credit.
- We require the following details in order to process the paperwork: Item stock code, finish, quantity returned, relevant invoice number and reason for return.
- Our returns department will authorise by return conformation that we can / cannot accept back for credit and confirm re-stocking charges.
- Goods to be returned to Zoo Hardware Ltd by customer at their cost and include relevant paperwork. Any returns arriving back for credit without pre-authorisation will be refused.
- Goods received back in anything other than resalable condition, may result in a request for credit being refused.
- With the exception of faulty or damaged goods, all goods returned will be subject to a 20% re-stocking charge.
- If items are received damaged or faulty, no charge will be made and will be uplifted by Zoo Hardware Ltd.
- If after our inspection a product is found to be defective due to a manufacturing fault, we will issue a credit or a free of charge replacement.
- Shortages must be notified within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Notification outside the 7 day period will void any claim.
ZOO Hardware reserves the right to change designs and specifications in the interest of product development without prior notice.